Grain Free Turkey with Duck, Sweet Potato, Dill & Camomile recipe has been specially formulated for the nutritional needs of small breed puppies. It includes a selection of the finest prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources.
The range has been created with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance / sensitivity.
- 60% Total Turkey and Duck; Rich in amino acids, turkey and duck are delicious sources of protein. Duck is also an excellent alternative for those dogs that may show signs of intolerance (e.g. skin irritation, gastrointestinal upset) to other protein sources.
- Minimum 26% freshly prepared Turkey responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Joint Care; To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Added Omega 3; To help support cognitive and visual development.
- Sweet Potato; An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- No Added Artificial colours or preservatives; Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Small breeds have a faster metabolic rate than large breeds which is linked to them having a greater ratio of body surface area to body weight. This means that they have much higher energy requirements per kilogram of body weight and therefore they need a food with a higher calorie content that is nutrient-dense and all this needs to be provided in a smaller portion.
Our Grain Free Small Breed Puppy recipe contain high quality and highly digestible freshly prepared proteins. High digestibility is especially important for small breeds to ensure ease of digestion on their small tummies. And of course, all recipes have a smaller kibble size help to keep small mouths happy.
60% Turkey & Duck (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 32%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 5%, Freshly Prepared Duck 4%, and Turkey Stock 1%) Sweet Potato (20%), Potato Protein, Peas (4%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Camomile (0.3%), Dill (0.3%), Nucleotides, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 30%
Crude Fat 18%
Crude Fibre 3%
Crude Ash 8.5%
Metabolisable Energy 389kcal/100g
Omega 6 3.0%
Omega 3 1.0%