Our Grain Free Light recipe of Salmon, Trout, Sweet Potato & Asparagus is perfect for overweight dogs that require a low-fat and low-calorie diet. Designed to be suitable for dogs with grain intolerance/sensitivity it has only 320 kcal/100g this is a great choice of food for dog owners who are conscious of their dogs weight.
Salmon & Trout are high-quality sources of protein and potentially novel protein sources for your dog. Salmon and trout are rich in minerals, vitamins, omega 3 and amino acids.
Sweet Potato is a great complex-carbohydrate source which we to replace grains. Sweet potatoes are high in fibre which greatly helps digestive health while containing low levels of fat.
Asparagus - A natural ingredient with valuable nutrients and an additional source of fibre for dogs. We only use small amounts of asparagus (7.5g per KG) in our foods to ensure no difficulty in digestion.
- 50% Trout & Salmon (minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout) – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the overweight pet
- Added L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Salmon & Trout 50% (including 30% freshly prepared trout, 11% dried salmon, 4% freshly prepared salmon, 3% salmon oil, 2% salmon stock), sweet potato (24%), peas, potato, pea protein, potato protein, beet pulp, linseed, vitamins & minerals, vegetable stock, omega 3 supplement, asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%.
Light Salmon, Trout, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
Unopened items may be returned at the owners expense within 21 days of recieving the item. Please contact us for further details.