Our Large Breed Grain Free Turkey, Sweet Potato and Cranberry dog food is specially made with large kibble for large breeds.
Turkey is a highly digestible protein source rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. A potential novel protein source for your dog.
Sweet Potato is an excellent alternative to grains. It is a complex carbohydrate high in fibre and B vitamins.
Cranberries rich in vitamin C and antioxidants have a highly palatable flavour. Cranberries have the added benefit of helping prevent urinary tract infections in dogs.
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Turkey is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Turkey 50% (including 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 19% DriedTurkey & 5% Turkey Fat), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, BeetPulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Chicken Gravy, Omega 3Supplement, Linseed, Vitamins & Minerals, Cranberry (equivalent to7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170mg/kg),Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate(125mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg.
Large Breed Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberries
Unopened items may be returned at the owners expense within 21 days of recieving the item. Please contact us for further details.
Items are delivered via DPD should be recieved within 48 hours of purchase as long as the order is placed before 4.30pm (excluding weekends and bank holidays).