Our Small Breed Duck with Sweet Potato and Orange is specially designed for small breed adult dogs who would be better suited to a small kibble size.
- Minimum 52% Duck (26% freshly prepared)
- A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- No added Grain– Sweet Potato is an excellent alternative to grains, it is is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared meat
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Duck - Is a lean, nutrient-dense source of protein and also provides nutrients such as iron, selenium, B vitamins and zinc which contribute towards general health and wellbeing.
Orange - Is well-known for being rich in vitamin C, an anti-oxidant which can help support the immune system.
Sweet Potato - A great complex-carbohydrate source which we to replace grains. Sweet potatoes are high in fibre which greatly helps digestive health while containing low levels of fat.
Duck 52% (Freshly Prepared Duck 26%, Dried Duck 24%, Duck Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (8%), Potato, Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Orange (0.3%), Cranberry, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 96 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3 mg
Small Breed Adult Duck with Sweet Potato and Orange
Items are shipped via DPD should be received within 48 hours of purchase as long as the order is placed before 4.30pm (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Unopened items may be returned at the owners expense within 21 days of recieving the item. Please contact us for further details.