Our Mature Adult Grain Free Trout with Salmon and Sweet Potato is designed to be suitable for older dogs with grain intolerance/sensitivity. It is a lower calorie food which is highly digestible and has added glucosamin, chondrotin and Omega 3 to support joints.
- 50% Trout & Salmon (minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout) -A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible low fat protein source.– Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals.
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – helps promote joint repair and mobility
- Salmon Oil an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Composition; Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- 50% Salmon and Trout - Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Fish is a delicious source of low-fat protein that your pet will love!
- Added Omega 3 supplement to support cognitive function, visual development and help reduce the inflammation response
- Grain free - Made without grain to be suitable for those with grain intolerance and sensitivity
Salmon & Trout - A high-quality source of protein and potentially a novel protein source for your dog. Salmon and trout are rich in minerals, vitamins, omega 3 and amino acids.
Senior Trout with Salmon Sweet Potato & Asparagus
Unopened items may be returned at the owners expense within 21 days of recieving the item. Please contact us for further details.