LickiMat Tuff Deluxe Playdate 20cm
The LickiMat Tuff Playdate is designed for teething puppies and dogs that would try to chew anything. The magic of LickiMat is that by challenging your dog to lick the treat out of the patterned surface in order to be rewarded by the treat, slows the process dramatically and prolongs their enjoyment. Less calories, healthier treats and longer duration.
The LickiMat textured patterns are designed to feel good on your dogs tongue and works with a variety of treats and food from LickiMat Sprinkles to raw, wet, dry and liquid foods. The licking action enhances the sense of taste, allowing your pet to enjoy just a small amount of food. Plus licking releases endorphines which help calm and soothe your dog.
Great for when you leave home, great for stressful times such vet visits, injections, bath time, nail clipping, injury recovery as well as thunderstorms and fireworks.
Please remember to supervise your pet when first introducing them to LickiMat.
Other benefits of using a LickiMat product
- LickiMats are perfect for adding supplements and medications to treats.
- The licking action generates saliva that helps protect your pet’s teeth and gums, and can aid digestion as saliva contains enzymes such as Amylase.
- The natural rubber surface also scrapes food particles and odour causing bacteria off your pet’s tongue, promoting fresher breath.
- LickiMat can be used to promote slower eating, which in turn reduces bloating and improves digestion. A great alternative to slow feed bowls.
- You can even freeze food and treats on the mat for slower and more enjoyable feeding.
For fun pet interaction, three designs are available. Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for thick sticky treats like doggy peanut butter, wet food or soggy biscuits.
- suitable for all dogs and puppies (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- microwave friendly
- dishwasher safe